Handmade Lambskin Leather Gloves with Cashmere Lining - Black
Black Handmade Lambskin Leather Gloves with Cashmere Lining
A pair of black leather gloves from Paolo Albizzati is made of smooth top-quality lambskin and lined with pure cashmere. The gloves are produced by Italian artisans who learned from their fathers the art of making gloves by hand. To produce a pair of gloves craftsmen perform more than 24 production stages.
- palm circumference 20.2 cm = gloves size 7.5
- palm circumference 21.6 cm = gloves size 8
- palm circumference 23 cm = gloves size 8.5
- palm circumference 24.3 cm = gloves size 9
- palm circumference 25.6 cm = gloves size 9.5
* To measure your size, wrap the tape around the largest part of your palm not including the thumb.
Fabric: lambskin leather 100%
Occasion: business, smart casual, party, make a gift
Heat and sun can damage the leather. If your gloves get wet, simply dry them flat on a soft cloth. When the gloves are dry you can gently stretch them downward. It will help to return the elasticity of natural leather.
The gloves are made of lambskin and have great strength and durability. They fit snuggly when new, and will adapt to your movements and stretch with time. The high quality seams are sewn by hand in matching color and very resistant to wear and tear.
Why to choose Paolo Albizzati
Shipping and return
USA/UK 20€ - free over 250€
UE 15€ - free over 250€
Rest of the world 35€ - free over 250€
During the period of 14 days, if you are non satisfied with your order, you may return it for the full refund.